Golden State CBAS
We provide the following multi-disciplinary services:
* Transportation to and from the center as well as to follow up medical appointments.
* Snacks and Lunches approved by a Registered Dietician. Nutritional counseling and assistance with home menu planning.
* Rehabilitation Services that include: speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy including massage.
* Psychological counseling, support groups, psychiatric evaluations and medication management.
* Registered Nurses on site daily to provide supervision of medical and nursing needs
* Supervision of medical conditions by a licensed physician who works collaboratively with the clients' primary care doctors.
* Social Services provide by an on-site social worker to assist clients and their families.
* An Activities Coordinator who has designed a program to include flexibility training, art therapy, supervised walks to the ocean, and structured socialization activities designed to achieve and maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
Translators are available to assist patients in different languages.
To qualify for the program you must be a resident of San Francisco, San Mateo, Pacifica, Daly City and certain areas of Oakland.
Medi-Cal may cover the cost of the program. Other payment methods are accepted.
Call the Golden State ADHC office at (415) 387-2750 to begin the enrollment process.